Hi, and welcome to my home page! If you don't yet know who am I, just continue reading.
Currently I have completed both my Bachelor's and Master's degrees in three years and will be graduating with honor this summer. Before studying I have not only worked in a wide range of IT field but also as a self-studied programmer and an electrician.
My colleagues know me best as a person who is always ready to give a helping hand in any practical situation. I am a rational thinker who likes to work in teams or independently. Helping and sharing my knowledge to the others are my greatest passions.
If you would like to know more about me, you can look my Linkedin via button below:
Graduated with following GPAs:
• Courses: 3/3
• Vocational Skills Demonstrations: 3/3
Graduated with three laudaturs from following subjects:
• Language and Literature (Finnish)
Machine Learning (ML) and robotics related research.
My duties consisted of creating supervisory control images for the Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) system.
Worked as a customer service person and an IT-Supporter at Veikon Kone home appliance firm.
• Responsibilities contained widely diagnosing, advising and solving different customer problems.
• Was able to develop my organizational, stress tolerance and decision making skills.
Was a part of a project, which consisted of planning and replacing customers’ heat meters to remote readable ones.
• Tasks involved replacing heat meters in teams in the field, as well planning and carrying out the radio network for the meters.
• One of my subprojects was to create a telecommunication network visualization program with C#.
• Learned time critical teamworking in many fields and to create software applications based on business requirements.
• Worked in a computer- and telecommunication-based project, which included Profibus and Profinet bus cabling and device installations into automation boards.
• My duty was to electrify the new company premises for Ähtärin Konevisio Oy.
• Learned both self-directed and teamwork planning and installing electrical installations, along with reporting these to my superior.
• Tasks related to electrical and automation installations, including maintenance tasks at the district heating plant.
• Learned teamwork skills and adaptability to different work situations.
I started on-the-job learning in this company on the 9th grade, what followed a summer job for the following years.
• Many kinds of IT tasks from customer service to diagnosing and repairing different devices at household appliance store.
• Was able to develop even further my problem-solving skills and learned how high-quality customer service experience is created.
Uses ML to predict gym training statistics.
TableManager for flea markets. Contains customer and table reservations management, which makes it to take care of big portion of the business. C# and XML.
Calculates chips from the glass surface of the device, showing the sum to four directions with built-in screens. Made from scratch to fit personal needs. Arduino and C++.
Computer program which calculates and shows different VATs for the typed amount on the fly. C++/C#.
Designed and implemented from scratch. Can be controlled with text-based user interface and keypad. Arduino.